TTM Healthcare is a world-class, Irish-owned recruitment company with offices in Ennis and Manchester. We have a team of 140 professionals who serve the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. TTM isn't just a company, it's an attitude, a mind-set, an energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards growing and realising their own potential.
We're currently recruiting a Compliance Administrator to work within our Temp UK business. This role will be based in our Manchester Office.
• Deal with file maintenance for all working candidates across the business
• Contact candidates via email and telephone to discuss their compliance and agree timescales of completion
• Booking candidates on to relevant training courses
• Completing relevant occupational health checks
• Completing right to work and ID checks
• Data entry and management of candidate details
• Complete monthly professional registration and DBS checks on working candidates
• Identify any potential compliance issues which may cause delays in deployment and communicate to the appropriate people
• Manage uniform and ID badge process
• Log and distribute all incoming application packs and other digital forms
• Co-ordinate and log all clinical interviews with the clinical team
• Quality check and sign-off on new and maintenance files for all clients
• Assist the manager with internal and external audits
• Log all activity on our CRM accordingly
• Manage all incoming and outgoing post
• General administration duties, including emailing, filing, and scanning.
• Competent in Excel/PowerPoint/Word etc. to complete any ad-hoc tasks
• Meet and greet any visitors to the office
• Cover for the manager in their absence
• Assist with any miscellaneous projects as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
• Passionate about compliance
• Highly motivated
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
So… What makes us different?
Why just have a job when you can have an experience? Why settle for a career when there's an exciting journey ahead? Bringing cutting edge, creative practices, our goal is to make a positive impact on everyone who works with us. We're here to share world-class employee experiences - so every day we create, innovate and collaborate. And if it's not fun, we're not doing it right!
We reward high performance - 75% of our Leadership Team have been promoted from within our company. Realising and unleashing the potential within ensures our tribe of people are the linchpin to our success.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we also offer the following:
Wellbeing - Up to 27 days' annual leave, with additional leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years' service. Plus, an additional day off for our birthday!
Reward - Also, we celebrate success through monthly Fun Fridays and our annual Summer Party.
Health - Access to our EAP Programme
Learning & Development - We tailor and develop specific training plans for your career progression. Access to World Class Sales Training
Family & Flexibility - We are flexible in where your work, working hours and working days. We also contribute to Paternity & Maternity leave.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.