TTM Healthcare Solutions is committed to shaking-up the world of recruitment by remembering and nurturing the one vital ingredient of our business: People. Our success has come from having a real interest in our employees, partners and talent: sitting down with them to understand their needs and their pain points. We talk, listen, learn and care on a different level about what people really want – and deliver on it.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and a market leading commission structure we also offer the following to our internal Tribe employees:
- Up to 27 holiday days per year.
- Additional annual leave for those with 5+ and 10+ years’ service.
- Your birthday off each year.
- Up to 6 paid volunteering days per year, so you can give back to the charity of your choice.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Wellness committee with a focus on mind, body and nutrition.
- Active Sports and Social Club, with regular trips, events and treats.
- High performance clubs for those who achieve exceptional targets. A day at a car racing track, dinner in the K Club or clay pigeon shooting were some of the recent celebrations.
- Joint contribution pension scheme - all staff with 6 months service can join our Pension Scheme. On top of your contribution, TTM pay 5% of your salary into the pension scheme.
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties. In 2022 we had a festival themed party in King John’s Castle - read about our 2022 Summer party.
- We set out to make work a fun place to be, a place where people want to come and be the best they can be. Our monthly Fun Fridays represent this, from pizza days, office Olympics, Easter Egg hunts, breakfast clubs, to virtual Bingo and Quizzes.
- Our partnership with Perks at Work helps you save where it counts with value-for-money benefits. Our people can save on brands including Tesco, H&M, TK Maxx, Argos, PC World, FitBit, Booking.com and so many more. Find out more about Perks at Work.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme from day 1 of your employment.
Learning & Development
- Access to World Class Sales Training.
- Personalised Learning Plans – developed in conjunction with your line manager for all positions.
- Clear progression/developmental structures.
- Paid professional body fees for those in our Business Support Teams.
- Educational assistance should you wish to upskill your educational experience.
Family & Flexibility
- Return to work programmes to assists new parents in making the transition back to work.
- Parental Leave opportunities to help all parents balance their work and home lives.
- Paternity leave and Maternity leave pay.
- Hybrid working.
- Career break opportunities offered.
Start your journey with the TTM Tribe.
Search jobs in Ennis.
Search jobs in Manchester.