Exciting New Graduate Nursing Roles in Central London
TTM Healthcare, the UK’s top Professional Services Recruitment Agency, are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s most prestigious private hospital groups in London.
These hospitals are at the forefront of innovation and are able to offer the most advanced treatments to their patients from complex care to more straightforward procedures in adults and children. Our client is offering very competitive salaries of up to £29,000 plus enhancements along with a full relocation package to help you get settled into your new life in London. Interviews being held in Dublin on the 26th & 27th of September.
See the full job description here. To be considered for this role you will have to apply and work towards getting your NMC registration in the UK, TTM will be able to offer you assistance with obtaining this.
If you're a newly-qualified nurse, our client can offer you the unique chance to explore where your skills would be best suited within their organisation.
During our preceptorship graduate scheme, you'll rotate across our facilities and specialisms, covering the medical and surgical wards of the hospitals, to get a real overview - all while refining your skills, developing your confidence and building your career.
What's on Offer:
Our client is offering very competitive salaries of up to £29,000 plus enhancements along with a full relocation package to help you get settled into your new life in London. The relocation package will include:
• Free accommodation
• Bank account: During your first week in the UK, we’ll help you open a bank account and apply for a National Insurance (NI) number
• Tour: To help you get to know London and some of our teams, we’ll arrange for you to have a tour of London and meet with other international nurses
• Buddy: We’ll also allocate you a workplace ‘buddy’ who will be a key point of contact for any questions you may have
• Starter kit: This includes:
o A one-month Oyster card for travel around London
o A sim card for a mobile phone
o A £50 shopping voucher for Tesco supermarkets
o A ‘new home’ kit, including: bed packs, towels, crockery, cutlery and basic toiletries
Welcome to London
Share the streets with Her Majesty the Queen and settle in to your new life in London! Enjoy walks down Southbank, take in a musical in Theatreland or just sit and people watch in one of London's beloved coffee shops - this is a city which has something for everyone! So what makes London so great?
- It might be expensive - but it's all relative! London is known for its sky high rents, but it's known for its high salaries too! Many roles in London include a 'London allowance', to help cover the higher costs of living.
- Right role, right time: No matter what your experience or specialism, London has the job for you. And with TTM Healthcare by your side, your next amazing opportunity could be just around the corner.
- Food, glorious food! What do Borough, Camden and Whitechapel have in common? Well, they are all the sites of some of London's most delectable food markets! Every world cuisine and sweet treat you can think of can be found in the colourful, culinary treasure troves dotted across the city.
- The Transport: Despite London's size, the tube, trains, busses (and even riverboats!) ensure that everything is on your doorstep. 24 hour busses and the introduction of 24 tubes means the city only sleeps when you do.
- The Attractions: Westminister, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye - London is a city that is steeped in history and cultural attractions. It is a city that always leaves you wanting more!
- The nightlife: Whether you want to dance the night away, have a meal overlooking the city skyline or watch a movie on a rooftop under the stars, London will offer it you in spades!
- The Neighbourhoods: From the boho chic of Camden to the well heeled streets of Kensington, London is saving a spot just for you, that suits your lifestyle to a tee.