Paediatric Nursing Jobs in London
Full relocation package on offer to nurses relocating from outside the UK & full support being offered to nurses to complete the OSCE part of the NMC process.
TTM Healthcare, the UK’s top Professional Services Recruitment Agency, are currently recruiting on behalf of one of UK’s most prestigious private hospital groups in London.
These hospitals are at the forefront of innovation and are able to offer the most advanced treatments to their patients.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Paediatrics in London.
Vacancies are available in the following areas:
Our client is offering a full preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses interested in these opportunities. We are also able to offer support to nurses who are required to complete the OSCE. This support is only being offered to nurses who are able to get a Registered Children’s Nurse/RCN pin number. Candidates will also receive a full relocation package to include free flights and 3 months free accommodation in Central London, see full details below.
Successful applicants will earn salaries of up to £43,000, depending on the role, location and their own experience. To help nurses settle in, a full relocation package is on offer; including Central London accommodation, full details below.
To help you settle in to London life we offer a relocation package which includes:
- Free accommodation
- Bank account: During your first week in the UK, we’ll help you open a bank account and apply for a National Insurance (NI) number
- Tour: To help you get to know London and some of our teams, we’ll arrange for you to have a tour of London and meet with other international nurses
- Buddy: We’ll also allocate you a workplace ‘buddy’ who will be a key point of contact for any questions you may have
- Starter kit: This includes:
- A one-month Oyster card for travel around London
- A sim card for a mobile phone
- A £50 shopping voucher for Tesco supermarkets
- A ‘new home’ kit, including: bed packs, towels, crockery, cutlery and basic toiletries
Welcome to London
Share the streets with Her Majesty the Queen and settle in to your new life in London! Enjoy walks down Southbank, take in a musical in Theatreland or just sit and people watch in one of London's beloved coffee shops - this is a city which has something for everyone! So what makes London so great?
- It might be expensive - but it's all relative! London is known for its sky high rents, but it's known for its high salaries too! Many roles in London include a 'London allowance', to help cover the higher costs of living.
- Right role, right time: No matter what your experience or specialism, London has the job for you. And with TTM Healthcare by your side, your next amazing opportunity could be just around the corner.
- Food, glorious food! What do Borough, Camden and Whitechapel have in common? Well, they are all the sites of some of London's most delectable food markets! Every world cuisine and sweet treat you can think of can be found in the colourful, culinary treasure troves dotted across the city.
- The Transport: Despite London's size, the tube, trains, busses (and even riverboats!) ensure that everything is on your doorstep. 24 hour busses and the introduction of 24 tubes means the city only sleeps when you do.
- The Attractions: Westminister, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye - London is a city that is steeped in history and cultural attractions. It is a city that always leaves you wanting more!
- The nightlife: Whether you want to dance the night away, have a meal overlooking the city skyline or watch a movie on a rooftop under the stars, London will offer it you in spades!
- The neighbourhoods: From the boho chic of Camden to the well heeled streets of Kensington, London is saving a spot just for you, that suits your lifestyle to a tee.