Opportunities for International nurses in UK and Ireland
TTM Healthcare Solutions are proud to partner with Public and Private sector hospitals and healthcare organisations across the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland to recruit Nurses of all specialisms from around the world. TTM's experienced International team will support you throughout the process and will be on hand to ensure you settle into your new role.
We welcome applications from Nurses who meet the following criteria:
• Relevant Nursing Qualification with 6 months of recent experience
• UK & Northern Ireland: NMC Eligible & CBT ready
• Ireland: NMBI eligible /Decision letter would be an advantage.
• IELTS/OET English language tests passed
IELTS - an overall score of at least 7, and at least 6.5 in the writing section and at least 7 in the reading, listening and speaking sections
OET - at least a grade C+ in the writing section, and at least a grade B in the reading, listening and speaking sections.
• Available to travel within 3-6 months.
By making the move to the UK or Ireland with TTM you can expect the following:
• Support in making the move & settling into your new job from TTM
• Flights to Ireland or the UK and transfer to accommodation
• 4-12 weeks' paid accommodation
• Paid work Permit for non EEA Nurses
• Permanent contract of employment of 2 years
• Minimum annual salary of £25,600 in the UK and €26,679 in Ireland for 39 hours' work per week to begin
*Note: TTM's teams will only contact candidates who fulfil the above requirements in the first instance.