At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading private hospital based in Manchester. They currently offer treatment to patients undergoing medical and surgical interventions including general surgery, ENT, gastroenterology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, oncology and cardiology. They are able to offer the most complex surgeries to patients with exceptional aftercare both inpatient and outpatient. They are currently looking to recruit a recovery nurse to work in the theatere department of the hospital. If you interested to hear more let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to provide critical care to patients pre and post surgery.
Reporting into the Theatre Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained within the Theatre department at all times. Part of your role will involve assisting in the development and implementation of high standards of clinical practice in relation to post-operative care. Your day to day will involve planning the individual care of patients and ensuring this care in provided according to strict guidelines. You will educate each patient in all aspects of their post operative and after care plans. You will also act as a support to junior members of staff and offer them guidance when necessary. In this role you will have an innate ability to identify risks to patients and manage them accordingly. You will also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a surgical or recovery setting
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement-27 days plus bank holidays
• Pension-including continuation of NHS pension if required
• Season Ticket Loan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discounts on retail
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.