|Salary||£30037 - £34543 per annum|
TTM Healthcare is thrilled to announce a new General Radiographer role to work in one of the UK’s most Prestigious Private Hospital Groups in Central London
This private hospital comes with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare. They pride themselves on providing continuity of care and clinical excellence for all of their patients.
As Senior General Radiographer you will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users; rotating across, X-ray, Interventional Radiology, and Theatres (Theatres experience is not essential).
This is a permanent full time role working 37.5hrs per week (Covering shifts between 8 am until 8 pm – There is week day and weekend on-call service)
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £30,037 - £34,543 and will be dependent upon skills and experience. This role is equivalent to a NHS Band 5/6.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide a professional standard of excellence in radiographic services for all patients
• Assist the Consultant Radiologists in the performance of their examinations, being amenable always to a broad spectrum of imaging requests.
• Routinely perform all imaging processing, including basic PACS tasks e.g. loading images onto PACS.
• Perform all types of routine mobile radiographic examinations.
• Perform theatre screening and knowledge of the use of Image Intensifiers.
• Assist the day to day running of the imaging service
• Assist radiologist with Interventional Ultrasound examinations.
• Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
• Assist with staff orientation and training
• Take part in the on call service provided by the department
Skills & Experience
• HCPC registered
• Degree within Radiography
• Have experience within modalities
• Knowledge of processes and procedures in radiography
• 25 days holiday
• Competitive Salary
• Annual salary review
• Pension scheme,
• Life assurance,
• Professional and personal development
• Opportunity to undertake relevant courses
• Use of all facilities for acute medical conditions (on completion of probation period)
• Flexible benefits scheme (you can sign up to other benefits, such as dental insurance, cycle scheme and discounted gym memberships)
For more information about this role or to apply now or call Roisin on 020 3582 6053 to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.