TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) are currently recruiting for Patient Coordinators/Administrators to work remotely on a full-time basis for a 3-month fixed term contract initially.
The core working hours for this opportunity are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, meaning you will have consistent work for the duration of your contract. Additionally, you will gain excellent experience in administration/coordination in a healthcare setting - opening the door for future career prospects.
Successful candidates must be willing to travel to North Wales to collect their equipment before beginning work.
What the Job Involves
• Accurately documenting all calls using the appropriate computer systems
• Address client needs via inbound calls or making outbound calls to customers with queries
• Following up on any unresolved queries and completing any call back requests in a timely manner
• Providing advice, information, and solutions to all customers
• Working to achievable targets within a strong team orientated environment.
• Customer and quality-focused, organised, have exceptional attention to detail and passionate about always delivering service excellence.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• An open and flexible workstyle and an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Innovative and process orientated, always looking to make life easier, for both the department and the customer.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results oriented individual.
• Display a positive attitude and high level of commitment
• Internet Requirement 20mb download 2mb up (connection needs to be via Ethernet)
• Proficient verbal, written, presentation and communication skills in English
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews