TTM Healthcare Solutions are proud to partner with Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) to offer full-time permanent job opportunities to Occupational Therapists, who are interested in moving to the UK.
We invite applications from Occupational Therapists across a range of different backgrounds including Paediatrics, Rehab, Neuro, rotational ward based, and Community to relocate to the UK.
By making the move to the UK with TTM you can expect outstanding support, a fantastic relocation package and professional career development opportunities.
• Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy
• HCPC Registration
• Experience of working within a multidisciplinary and/or occupational therapy team
• Experience of working with people in a health or social services environment
• Knowledge of a broad range of clinical conditions.
• Understanding of and commitment to College of Occupational Therapy and HPC guidelines, code of ethics and professional conduct.
• Relocation Package including flights and accommodation
• Dedicated TTM Consultant to support you in making the move and through onboarding process
• NHS Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, competitive holidays, incremental salary, cycle to work and more