Work with a Leading Private Hospital in London-apply now!
TTM Healthcare in partnership with Cromwell Hospital are offering Nurses the opportunity to move to work in an internationally renowned private hospital located in the South Kensington area of London. Cromwell Hospital offers treatment for both adults and children, and are dedicated to providing world-class care to our patients.
We invite applications from Nurses across various specialties including ICU, Theatre, Paediatrics, Cardiac & Neuro, Oncology who are interested in working in London.
Cromwell Hospital was purpose built and opened in 1981 as a state-of-the-art private facility for complex procedures and excellence in patient care – a tradition which continues to this day. Their patients choose them from them local area, throughout the UK, and from more than 100 other countries. Cromwell Hospital's International Patient Centre is a dedicated service to assist patients and their families travelling from abroad for treatment. The hospital was bought by Bupa, the leading global healthcare company, in March 2008.
By working at Cromwell Hospital in London with TTM Healthcare, you can expect:
• Competitive annual salary
• Attractive Staff bonus scheme
• Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
• Range of colleague offers and discounts through the Xexec company portal
• Market leading private medical insurance for you, with the option to add additional family members at discounted rates
• Personal health assessments
• Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
• Access to Grow, the hospital's online portal which has a variety of resources to aid personal development
• Smile health and wellbeing packages available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 healthlines along with online wellbeing tools
• Access to a Cycle to Work scheme
• Access to an employee assistance programme giving free support on a variety of areas. These include legal advice, financial issues, counselling etc
Find out more about Cromwell Hospital's benefits by reading their brochure.
Hear from Fatimah, an Irish Nurse who relocated to London with the help of TTM Healthcare:
•At least 12 months post graduation experience ideally
•Newly qualified nurses will be considered based on interview and commitment to relocating and developing their career
• Must be based in Ireland, Northern Ireland or the UK
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews