|Salary||£37044 per annum|
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the largest medical and travel services companies in the world. They specialise in medical assistance, travel security advice and information, emergency services, healthcare and evacuation and repatriation. They have an available opportunity for a Nurse Advisor with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
Working in an office environment on a Monday to Friday shift pattern you will be responsible for the provision of clear direction in the delivery of professional and effective medical assistance services for their clients and to the highest standards of excellence.
Your role as a Nurse Advisor will involve providing medical assistance including advice, referrals and arrangement of medical transportation. You will provide these assistance services over telephone or video conferencing. Your day to day role as a Nurse Advisor will involve working to ensure appropriate case direction and handling, ensuring safety, medical appropriateness, client specific considerations and cost effectiveness. You will be responsible for effective and efficient medical management of cases ensuring to liaise with medical and operational staff when required. Your role will also involve speaking with International medical professionals or obtaining medical reports for members treated or hospitalised. Working as a coordinating nurse you will also involve providing telephone based medical assessments of patients all over the world, assessing and monitoring the appropriateness of the treatment where they are located. You will work to promote the need for evidence based medical decision making and advice with clear and accurate record keeping. You will also be assigned other duties as and when required by senior members of staff within the Nurse Advisor team.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Have at least 2+years working in an acute setting such as ICU, A&E or medical and surgical wards.
• A broad medical knowledge is required along with strong background in assessing patients and excellent communication skills.
• Have an innate attention to detail with a strong ability to work well under pressure.
• Be able to adapt easily to situations and be a good team player.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Medical Insurance for you plus dependants
• Dental Insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Professional Development Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Discounted Gym Memberships
• Season Ticket Loan.. plus many more
Working hours are Monday to Friday
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND IQ
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.