Theatre Healthcare Assistants with SHS Partners
TTM Healthcare Solutions (TTM) on behalf of SHS Partners have flexible and rewarding opportunities for Theatre Healthcare Assistants in North Wales, North-East England and the Midlands.
SHS Partners are trusted by NHS Trusts and Health Boards to reduce patient waiting lists. They are a team of dedicated healthcare professionals and clinicians with a breadth of experience gained across the private and NHS healthcare sectors.
Due to SHS Partners' dynamic operating model, successful applicants can choose the placements and shifts which suit you and fit around your existing commitments.
"Working through SHS Partners, I have met new people I wouldn’t have, and learning to work in different ways, I was able to apply some of those new skills in my day-to-day work"- Healthcare Assistant
• Flexibility - choose the shifts which suit you and fit around your existing commitments.
• Excellent Rewards - competitive rates of pay
• Holistic Support - receive 360-degree support before, during and after your placement
• Work With The Best - guarantee that you will only work with fully qualified healthcare professionals experienced in the specialist field
• Broaden Your Portfolio - Work in a variety of different Trusts and organisations alongside other talented healthcare professionals
• Local First - if you have to travel further afield we cover travel and expenses plus giving you plenty of time to rest.
• Valid professional registration
• Valid right to work in the UK
• Previous experience of working at an NHS Trust or in a healthcare setting
In addition to the above, you will need to satisfy further compliance requirements which your dedicated Recruitment Consultant can discuss if your application is successful.
Apply Now - Immediate Interviews