Interested in moving to the UK as a General Radiographer?
TTM Healthcare is offering Band 5 General Radiographers the opportunity to move to the South Coast of the UK to to join a team with strong reputation for providing outstanding, high quality, reliable specialist services.
By making the move to the UK with TTM Healthcare you can expect outstanding support from our specialist team alongside a generous relocation package. These are full time/permanent positions working in a rota shift pattern.
Successful applicants will have high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You'll also need a caring nature - all patients should be professionally cared for during the examination and their time in the department.
• BSc in Radiography or equivalent
• HCPC Registration (or in advance stages of it)
• Recent general, A&E, mobile, theatre and fluoroscopy experience
• Understanding of IR(ME)R
• Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent communications skills
• Outstanding relocation support from TTM's team
• Generous relocation package to move to the UK.
• Continuing professional and career development (training, leadership and coaching courses)
• Occupational Health services
• Cycle to works scheme
• Car-parking salary sacrifice scheme
• Buying annual leave and car leasing salary sacrifice scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
For more information about this role apply using the form below or call Mel on 0044 (0)20 3582 1401 to discuss further.