Support Workers Jobs Northern Ireland
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for residential, community and respite Support Workers.
Our client, a leading intellectual disability service provider in Northern Ireland, have retained us to support them in their ongoing recruitment process for their residential, community and respite services based across all 6 counties in Northern Ireland.
- No qualification needed however a qualification in social care would be beneficial
- A minimum of 6 months experience working or volunteering within the care sector, preferably with service users with an intellectual disability.
- Driver's license would also be favourable
- Full & part time roles available
- Rosters done a month in advance
- Substantial induction which includes 2 modules of an introduction to Social care and then registration to NISCC
- Continous Professional Development