Oncology Nurses Opportunities London
Interviews in India 24/25 January 2017
TTM Healthcare have excellent opportunities for Oncology Nurses in London and across the UK with excellent salaries of up to £50,000 depending on experience.
Interviews in Mumbai, India 24/25 January
TTM Healthcare are holding interviews in Mumbai, India on 24/25 January 2017.
- Suitable candidates will have at least 2 years experience working in Oncology and Hematology.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer with support and training for OSCE exam along with free flight and accommodation.
If you're interested in these roles click Apply Now button above or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 (0)20 3582 1406.
Have a Friend who could be interested?
Refer a Friend and you could earn 10,000 Rupee*
Send us your friends name, email address and contact number to email@example.com and we will help them to get the job of a lifetime.
For your friends: instant access to fantastic career opportunities, priority interview dates, expert CV and interview advice and a great new job!
*For you: a 10,000 Rupee reward for referring your friends to us. You can refer as many of your great friends as you want, and once they've passed their 3 month probation, 10,000 Rupee will be sent your way!
Welcome to London!
Share the streets with Her Majesty the Queen and settle in to your new life in London! Enjoy walks down Southbank, take in a musical in Theatreland or just sit and people watch in one of London's beloved coffee shops - this is a city which has something for everyone! So what makes London so great?
- It might be expensive - but it's all relative! London is known for it's sky high rents, but it's known for it's high salaries too! Many roles in London include a 'London allowance', to help cover the higher costs of living.
- Right role, right time: No matter what your experience or specialism, London has the job for you. And with TTM Healthcare by your side, your next amazing opportunity could be just around the corner.
- Food, glorious food! What do Borough, Camden and Whitechapel have in common? Well, they are all the sites of some of London's most delectable food markets! Every world cuisine and sweet treat you can think of can be found in the colourful, culinary treasure troves dotted across the city.
- The Transport: Despite London's size, the tube, trains, busses (and even riverboats!) ensure that everything is on your doorstep. 24 hour busses and the introduction of 24 tubes means the city only sleeps when you do.
- The Attractions: Westminister, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye - London is a city that is steeped in history and cultural attractions. It is a city that always leaves you wanting more!
- The nightlife: Whether you want to dance the night away, have a meal overlooking the city skyline or watch a movie on a rooftop under the stars, London will offer it you in spades!
- The neighbourhoods: From the boho chic of Camden to the well heeled streets of Kensington, London is saving a spot just for you, that suits your lifestyle to a tee.