Exciting Registered Nurse roles available in London
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a prestigious nursing home in South London. Our client is a prestigious, high end care home organisation who are renowned for first class luxurious care in their majestic purpose built services. They are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all of their nursing home residents.
Our client is offering very competitive salaries, up to £59k plus enhancements depending on level of experience, along with a relocation package and benefits package.
Tucked away in the borough of Croydon in South East London Purley offers speedy links to London - regular trains from Purley Station to London Bridge will get you to the heart of the capital in less than thirty minutes. Compared to areas a little closer to central London, you can get a lot more for your money in Purley.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
Day to day activities of a registered nurse - RGN
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios