London calling! Do your best work in one of the greatest cities in the world
Loud, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a city of ideas, creativity and energy. The capital and largest city of both England and of the United Kingdom, London is also the largest city in Western Europe.
Exceptional job opportunities in London's most prestigious hospital
Our client is one of London's oldest Hospitals, located right in heart of it all. Specialising in Medical and Surgical care, the hospital has several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London, focusing on providing world-class treatment to their patients.
The hospital has an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses, offering care in specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bed hospital with 17 Theatres, an Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.
A smart career move
If you are a nurse looking to make the move into a highly supportive professional environment where your career development will be nurtured through internal and external training opportunities, look no further! These positions will allow you to gain unrivalled experience amid the most sophisticated facilities in the country.
Along with excellent rates of pay, these roles offer candidates:
- Generous holiday leave
- Healthcare plan
- Season ticket loan
- Assistance with accommodation
- Continued, industry leading training
- Incredible career progression opportunities
Welcome to London!
Share the streets with Her Majesty the Queen and settle in to your new life in London! Enjoy walks down Southbank, take in a musical in Theatreland or just sit and people watch in one of London's beloved coffee shops - this is a city which has something for everyone! So what makes London so great?
- It might be expensive - but it's all relative! London is known for it's sky high rents, but it's known for it's high salaries too! Many roles in London include a 'London allowance', to help cover the higher costs of living.
- Right role, right time: No matter what your experience or specialism, London has the job for you. And with TTM Healthcare by your side, your next amazing opportunity could be just around the corner.
- Food, glorious food! What do Borough, Camden and Whitechapel have in common? Well, they are all the sites of some of London's most delectable food markets! Every world cuisine and sweet treat you can think of can be found in the colourful, culinary treasure troves dotted across the city.
- The Transport: Despite London's size, the tube, trains, busses (and even riverboats!) ensure that everything is on your doorstep. 24 hour busses and the introduction of 24 tubes means the city only sleeps when you do.
- The Attractions: Westminister, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, The London Eye - London is a city that is steeped in history and cultural attractions. It is a city that always leaves you wanting more!
- The nightlife: Whether you want to dance the night away, have a meal overlooking the city skyline or watch a movie on a rooftop under the stars, London will offer it you in spades!
- The neighbourhoods: From the boho chic of Camden to the well heeled streets of Kensington, London is saving a spot just for you, that suits your lifestyle to a tee.