IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S AN ATTITUDE… Yes, you can describe us as a leading global recruitment company, established in 2002, Irish-owned and with offices in Dublin, Manchester and London and with a team of over 140 professionals. We serve the Irish and UK markets, and recruit internationally into the UK - within both the permanent and temporary sectors. We're also really proud of the fact that we won the Public Sector Recruitment Agency and Best Professional Services Company awards in the UK, and most recently have been awarded Ireland's Largest Recruitment Agency of the Year, 2018. We're all of that - but we're a lot more too. We made a pledge way back when to shake-up the world of recruitment and disrupt the 'expected' service our sector provides. And we haven't disappointed. Because TTM isn't just a company. It's an attitude. A mind-set. An energy and a force that connects us as people and drives every team member towards their own great potential. So what makes us different?
We're currently recruiting a Compliance Officer to work within our International division. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates where sales is part of their DNA. Our Sales environment fosters a culture of entrepreneurs awarding the right candidate huge earning potential.
We're driven by POTENTIAL. We're dedicated to Enhancing the Quality of People's Lives, to unleashing potential, from the inside-out. And everything we do supports this, to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We're PEOPLE first. TTM is about people, a human experience - really finding your tribe. Our warm, family culture is truly a ground-breaker… and putting our customers and candidates at the centre of everything we do is part of our signature.
We're PERFORMANCE led. Achievement is part of our DNA, and every day we're inspired to be better, go further, do more. And help you achieve the same.
We PIONEER. We're always hungry to find new and better ways of doing things, and have launched programmes, initiatives and ways of working that are changing our industry.
We PLAY WELL. Our lust for life is clear from the way our HQ is dressed to the million ways we celebrate victories and successes.
We're PASSIONATELY CURIOUS. We are INTERESTED in our customers and our candidates - and in really understanding the experiences of those we work with.
We reward High Performance - 75% of our Senior Management Team are promoted from within our company. Realising Potential, Unleashing Potential ensures 'Our People' are the linchpin to success. Alongside highly competitive base salaries and market leading commission structure we offer the following:
- Career Building - we develop and tailor training and development plans for your career advancement
- Health - Fully subsidised Healthcare scheme along with a suite of programmes across Wellness, Diversity, Sports and Social.
- Security - offering financial advice on your first mortgage to saving plans to Company pension scheme
- Giving Back - we are big on volunteering, local or national whatever your interest we are happy to invest time
- Fun - Friday's mean fun, dress down day, get the weekend started with an earlier finish
The ideal candidate
Will have a minimum of 12 months previous experience in an administration-based role with experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Ideally (but not essential) have previous experience working in a role dealing with both clients and candidates.
Be commercially motivated with high attention to detail and be driven to succeed.
You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for overseeing the candidate experience from point of offer, from initial through to service delivery and then tailoring our approach based on feedback sought and received.
- Ensure that best in class strategies are in place to serve our candidates, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of service delivery.
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business.
- Adding and refreshing contacts on the CRM.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
- Achieving weekly KPI's set by division manager.
- Any other duties as and when required
What you need to succeed?
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment requires an individual who can work autonomously and under pressure
- Solid computer skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
- In addition, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Resilience and Adaptability
- Ability to deliver Results
- Commercially Bright