Health Care Assistants (HCA's)
Do you have a compassionate nature and want to make a difference by working in of the Largest NHS hospitals in the UK?
TTM healthcare is recruiting for healthcare assistants to work ad hoc shifts in NHS Hospitals in Newcastle.
Get in touch now to find out more!
You will be working on the wards alongside the nursing team to deliver the best of care to the patients and you will need to be able to communicate efficiently. You will be required to carry out observations and you will have to be very hands-on with the patients
We have a high volume of shifts available, with the successful candidate being expected to commit to Early, Late, Night or Long Day Shifts. We are seeking individuals who are looking to work either on a full or part time agency basis.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You will have Recent Clinical Experience
- Satisfactory References
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Professionalism and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Great working environment
- Flexible Working Conditions
- 24/7 Support from your own consultant
- Support and help during the registration process
- Weekly payroll
To discuss this role in more detail, apply now, or call Cristina on 020 3582 1403 to discuss further.
Not for you, but know someone who might be interested? Here at TTM we do an Amazing Refer a Friend Bonus of up to £100.