TTM Healthcare currently have an exciting opportunity for a Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistant to cover ongoing shifts in a Hertfordshire based NHS community hospital. This role will be to provide a high standard of centred care & support to patients, working alongside nurses and doctors within the wards.
This position is available to work long days, with some nights. Ideally I am seeking those who can communicate effectively at all levels. I am really interested in speaking to experienced Health Care Assistants, those with previous hospital or community hospital experience would be ideal. If you can offer at least 3 or 4 days per week, this would suit my client.
- Applicants must have at least 6 months experienced as Health Care Assistants.
- Previous experience within a Care / Nursing Home or hospital setting is ideal.
- Applicants must be motivated and forward thinking, with a desire to work hard.
- Those with a portable DBS and immunisations will be fast tracked
- All training will be supplied
- Candidates must able to offer 3 years' references
- Applicants must have a right to work in the UK
Pay rates start at £12.50ph and increase for nights and weekends. This role will involve observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight. You will have communication with patients, relatives and carers and will be assisting with clinical duties. Other requirements will be personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety to the patients.
If this is the role you are looking for, please forward a copy of your CV below