TTM Nursing Agency is a leading provider of healthcare staffing. We specialise in the supply of Registered Nurses and experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in a diverse range of public and private healthcare settings Nationwide.
Currently working with a number of Acute Hospitals based in Wales we are seeking to recruit Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistants to cover a number of vacant posts.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates who have previous experience working as a Healthcare Assistant, a strong understanding of supporting the nurses and doctors in their roles and experience in providing care to patients in hospitals or other medical settings.
What will this role involve?
- Washing and dressing patients
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Assisting patients to move around
- Toileting & Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
- Monitoring patients' conditions, taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
What we need from you?
- Paid experience of clinical complex care in the last 3 years.
- An ability to cover a minimum 3 shifts per week
- Flexibility to cover day or night shifts
- Current DBS & Immunisations
- References to cover the last 3 years
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A caring, empathetic, and compassionate nature.
What we will give you in return
- Regular and ongoing work
- Top rates of pay
- Weekly payroll service
- Your own choice of shifts
- Fast track registration
- Refer a nurse bonus scheme
- Dedicated Compliance and Maintenance officer
If you feel you have what it takes to work as a Health Care Assistant in a large hospital based in Wales, register your interest with a copy of your current CV below