Are you a MSK Physiotherapist wanting to work Monday to Friday?
Do you want to be part of the UK's Leading Provider of Physiotherapy?
Then TTM Healthcare want to hear from you!
These are full time permanent position based in the Preston and Burnley Area. ( 2 different roles/sites )
As a split MSK Physiotherapist/Functional Assessor, you are responsible for delivering a competent standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment to a varied selection of patients, whilst also undertaking face to face functional assessments of individuals in relation to a benefit claim.
From initial assessment you will be responsible and accountable for devising, reviewing and completing appropriate treatment management programmes to the patient population.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To abide by HCPC and CSP Codes of Professional Conduct, and work in line with all areas of CSP Core Standards of Practice
- To work as an autonomous practitioner in providing and delivering neuro-musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessments and treatment plans to your own designated clinical caseload of patients presenting with various conditions, with support from your Clinical Mentor.
- To act independently to assess, analyse and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention, and act independently to plan, implement, evaluate, treat and progress patient care to maximise rehabilitation
- 2 years of post-graduate experience
- Full HCPC membership (not temporary) is essential and must be maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
- Full CSP Membership (not student or associate) is essential, and must be maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
- You must show proof of continued professional development which evidences the skills / competencies in line with the key skills framework.
- A satisfactory Enhanced DBS check is essential.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes is essential.
- Competitive salary up to 38K
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
- Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Revalidation support
To hear more about this role, apply today! Or call Roisin to discuss further on 0203 582 6053