Are you a Cardiac Data Analyst wanting to work Monday to Friday?
Do you want to work within a Private Healthcare Group in the Stunning location of Plymouth?
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Cardiac Data Analyst for our client in Plymouth.
You will be experienced in ECG's and Holter Monitoring. You will provide accurate cardiac investigations, analysis, interpretation and measurement. You will also support the Senior Cardiac Data Analysts with the training and mentoring of Trainee's Analysts and assist in reducing ECG analysis times.
This is a permanent full time role with excellent salary offered to the right candidate. You will Monday to Friday 8-4pm with 1 out of every 4 weeks 12-8pm. This is a fundamentally office based role dealing with NHS and Private Sector Based Patients.
- To work as a member of a multidisciplinary team providing a clinical cardiac service in a safe and responsible manner.
- Provide a high standard of patient care at all times
- Analysis of ECG's
- Measurement of paper ECG
- Measurements of ECG's (Digital)
- Holter Analysis.
- ECG Morphology
- ECG Recording.
- BSc Clinical Physiology or equivalent
- Proven communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt well to working in different environments
- Experience working within a large team of physiologists.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking to further progress within your career, and be part of an organisation which prides itself on professionalism and patient care, please apply today or call our team on 0203 582 6053
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £500 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information on our roles please visit http://www.ttmhealthcare.com