Regional Manager (Elderly Care Homes)
TTM Healthcare is working in partnership with a leading healthcare organisation, in search of an experienced Regional Manager for a portfolio of their care homes based in the North West
Summary of the role
As the Regional Manager you will report in to the Head of Operations, and will take full responsibility for the operational performance of the region.
This is a key leadership role where you will have a real influence on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring we deliver the very best quality care to our service users.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Uphold the company vision and drive the company strategies for Business, Quality and People.
- Effectively communicate with the Home managers and Directors, cascading key information to enable and sustain positive change and service improvement.
- To take accountability for your region - working with Managers to drive compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; whilst striving to achieve the best possible external and internal ratings.
- Lead, support and provide direction to the Home Managers in day to day management of their service to ensure efficient and effective running of the homes
- Ensure effective recruitment and retention of registered managers within services.
You must have previous Operations / Regional Management experience within an elderly care home company to be considered for this role.
You will be rewarded for the exciting new position with a competitive salary and package. Please contact Karen at TTM Healthcare for further details