Residential Home Manager - Older People / Dementia - Warrington
(commutable from Warrington, Widnes, St Helens & Surrounding areas)
Salary £40,000 to £42,000 (negotiable on experience)
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium/large residential care home for older people / dementia in the Warrington area.
This home is in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- NVQ Level 5 preferred but not essential if been Registered Manager
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress, then please contact Tracey Woods at TTM Healthcare for more information.