Qualified Nurse Job
Up to £29,608 per annum
Are you a Qualified Nurse looking to relocate to the UK?
Are you looking to an excellent relocation package?
Our customer is looking for Qualified Nurses to join their large acute NHS hospital in Kent, in the South East of England. The Trust provides a full range of general hospital services and some areas of specialist complex care to around 500,000 people living in the south part of West Kent and the north part of East Sussex.
We are recruiting for Qualified Nurses to provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions, patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure.
Our Critical Care directorate covers a wide range of acute departments. We have Qualified Nurse roles available in:
- Intensive Care
As a Qualified Nurses you will be required full time role working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts. The salary is £24,214 to £29,608 which is negotiable depending on experience and skills. Our customer is also offering:
- One flight to any London airport up to £800GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost))
- NMC application and registration fees £293GBP
- One OSCE Exam fee up to £992GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost)
- IELTs Training and/or Test up to £400GBP (Receipt required to enable reimbursement of cost)
- NHS Healthcare Surcharge £1200 GBP
- Trust accommodation for six months with subsidised rent payments for the first three months.
For more information about the roles and how to apply please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare. (agy)