Up to £29,608 per annum plus a relocation package up to £8000
Are you an experienced Renal Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to relocate?
Our client is looking for Renal Nurses to join a well stablished team in a state-of-the art hospital based in Bristol.
As part of the Renal nurse team you will be responsible for the following clinical duties:
- Prime dialyzer and bloodlines
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Oversee the dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Cannulates assessment
- Demonstrate the ability to remove femoral sheaths & administer medications, including thrombolytic
- Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters
- Monitor patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
- Identified irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members
- Secures blood works
- Teach patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed
- Maintain medical inventory
- Provide pre- and post-procedure care to patients within the Haemodialysis Unit
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts. The salary is £24,214 to £29,608 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience and skills.
plus, NHS benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Salary increase every year
- Relocation package up to £8000
- 27 day's annual leave
- Ongoing training and development
Please contact me if you are Renal Nurse looking for a new challenge or if Renal Nursing is something you would like to work towards. For further information about the job please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare.