Are you a newly qualified or qualified Radiographer looking for a Supportive and Evolving Trust?
Want to live within 40mins of Central London?
Radiographers, get in touch today!!!
TTM Healthcare is delighted to announce several vacancies open for Band 5 Radiographers to work with a busy general hospital that serves an area that is rich in diversity, with a mix of urban and rural areas in the Sutton Area
As a teaching hospital, our client plays a key role in the education and training of tomorrow's doctors, nurses and other health professionals in partnership with St George's Medical School in south London to deliver high quality education and research.
The radiology department provides diagnostic and research imaging services, including General x-rays, Interventional, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine, Dental imaging, CT scan, MRI, Barium meal or swallow.
You are expected to put the patient first by being happy, helpful, caring, respectful and patient, always taking opportunities to improve, encouraging excellence, work as a member of one team by being able to communicate, collaborate and share and always have in mind the respect for each other by being polite, pleasant and listening.
These are full time permanent position working 37.5hrs week
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- HCPC Registration
- At least 6 months post graduate experience in general and fluoroscopy radiological procedures
- Willingness to learn
- Understanding the importance of quality and exceptional service
- Experience or qualification in IV cannulation and/or CT Scanning is desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to care and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Articulate, flexible and enthusiastic
- Accommodation available on-site
- Generous amount of fully paid annual holiday
- London weighting high cost supplement
- Numerous training opportunities to the personal development of all staff
- High quality childcare options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with local business and services
- Flexible working policies
- Pension scheme
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to Roisin via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 (0)20 3582 6053 to discuss further.