Are a highly skilled MRI Radiographer looking to step into a Management role?
Do you have the ability to lead and drive a team?
Then get in touch today!
TTM Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced MRI Radiographer for an Imaging Services Manager role within a Private Organisation in the Camberley Area.
What will being an Imaging Services Manager involve?
- Lead and develop a team to deliver a high-quality imaging service to both patients and referrers
- Proactive management of audits
- Delivery of contract performance indicators managing the business operation in a manner which maximizes commercial success.
You will be:
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Proven competency in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrable organization skills within a clinical environment
- Demonstrable commercial experience gained within industry or practice
- Computer Literacy with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team
- Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
What's in it for you?
- A highly competitive salary ranging from 43-45K
- Generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, cycle to work and much more.
- Bsc in Radiography or equivalent
- Full HCPC
- Post Grad in MRI or relevant experience
- Proven track record of leading a team
To hear more about this role get in touch today, call Roisin on 0203 582 6053 or apply today to hear more!