Registered General Nurse
Neuro Disability Hospital - No experience required
Up to £35,273 per annum
Are you an experienced registered general nurse looking new opportunity?
Would you like to relocate to London?
TTM have an exciting opportunity for you…
An opportunity has arisen in a Specialist Neuro Disability Hospital in London. We are looking for Registered General Nurses to join our clients every growing team. Our client will also consider newly qualified nurses who are looking to work within neuro disability.
The Hospital has three distinct areas:
- The brain injury service - rehabilitation and assessment for patients with had a brain injury or neurological condition
- The specialist nursing home - long-term care for residents who have complex needs because of their brain injury
- specialist services - wards with a range of specialisms, including a ventilator unit, wards for Huntington's Disease, and a behavioral unit
The work in the Neuro Disability Hospital and support from the healthcare staff makes a vital difference to the lives of profoundly disabled adults with acquired brain injuries and degenerative neurological conditions, such as Huntington's disease.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be required to work full time role working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts.
salary is £27,151 to £35,273 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience and skills. You will also receive the following benefits:
- Onsite accommodation available for £486 per month including bills
- Free onsite parking
- Travel season ticket
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare insurance
- Ongoing training and development
For further information about the job or how to apply please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare.