TTM Healthcare is thrilled to announce a new Senior Radiographer role to work in one of the UK's most Prestigious Private Hospital Groups in South West London.
As a Senior Radiographer you will be working with a friendly and energetic team of radiographers and you will be responsible for delivering a high quality diagnostic radiography services to all the patients, ensuring clinical safety and best practice is adhered to at all times. Working across all modalities, you will coach and mentor junior members of the team and will also be encouraged to take on other projects outside of the day to day routine to ensure the continuous improvement and development of the service. The main aspects for this role will be rotating through General and Mammography, however other skill sets are highly desirable.
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week (covering a variety of shifts between 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm on a Saturday - there is also a requirement to cover oncall service).
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Full HCPC registration
- Senior Radiographer with ideally with an element of CT and Mammo Experience
- Provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
- Worked within an acute setting with a variety of digital equipment
- Assist with staff orientation, training and development (advantageous)
- Team player, enthusiastic and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the service
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to undertake relevant courses
- Use of all facilities for acute medical conditions (on completion of probation period)
- Flexible benefits scheme (you can sign up to other benefits, such as dental insurance, cycle scheme and discounted gym memberships)
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £500 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Team on 020 3582 6053 to discuss further.