Are you a General Radiographer with MRI Experience?
Do you want to work in Central London with an Established Private Hospital?
Then get in touch with TTM Healthcare today!
- To deliver a high quality of diagnostic imaging to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
- The position will involve working in general x-ray, assisting with ultrasound examinations and an opportunity to rotate into and be trained in MRI.
- The ideal candidate will have an exposure to and some MRI knowledge and experience, this is desirable but not essential.
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week with an attractive and competitive salary increasing depending upon skills and experience.
- Pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Salary review
- 247.5hrs holiday each year
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services to private and NHS patients
- Achieve and maintain high standards of practice within the Department and the Institute.
- Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety.
- Practice a high level of customer care.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximize clinical efficiency.
- To rotate between areas as required.
- To maintain x-ray records and archived images.
- Assist in staff orientation and training.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (or above)
- HPC registration
- Experience working in general XR and MRI services (MRI desirable)
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
Should you want to hear more, please call Roisin on 0203 582 6053 or apply today!