Are you a Band 6 Radiographer looking for a change?
Do you want to work with one of London's Most Prestigious Private Hospitals?
Do you have extensive experience in general radiography, theatre sessions, mobile radiography, DEXA scanning and fluoroscopic examinations?
TTM are really excited to be working with this Central London Private Hospital. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Urology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. The hospital itself has 250 beds, 12 theatres and endoscopy suite and a large ICU department. The radiography department is modernised to a very high standard offering DR facilities throughout with AGFA PACS with Siemens CT scanners (MCT and AS+) and Siemens MRI scanners (Avanto and Espree).
Our client is looking for an experienced radiographer who takes pride in providing excellent patient care at all times, possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- DCR or BSc in Radiography
- HCPC registered
- Minimum of over 18mts Post Grad Experience
- Familiar with PACS
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation protection and Health & Safety
- To be flexible and respond to the needs of the department
- To be articulate, enthusiastic and flexible.
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team
- Band 6 salary plus COLA plus London Weighting (£35,196 - £42,956, depending on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare plan
- Interest free season ticket loan
It is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position based on 37,5 hours a week Monday to Saturday plus on-call and overtime.
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today!
Send your CV to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your application.
Or Call Roisin on 0203 582 6053
I look forward to speaking with you.