How would you like to join our rapidly expanding team?
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for Full HCPC Registered General Radiographers to work within a Private Established Group in Manchester. They provide medical diagnostic imaging services of MRI, Ultrasound, DEXA, CT and X-ray to both NHS and private patients. The company developed innovative service models to provide cost-effective services to the NHS and delivers an extensive range of services and solutions. They use the Instrumentarium OP300 for dental imaging and do OPGS peri-apicals occlusals and 3d rendered tomograms.
And they are looking for the Best!
You will work predominately in Dental CT and General Radiography and after 6 months you will be trained in MRI! This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Graduates or anyone with a passion to develop their skills in MRI
Essential Requirements for You to Demonstrate:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- You will have Full HCPC registration
- You will have Very good level of English - written and conversational
- To be familiar with and comply with Radiation Protection (IRR 99 / IRMER 2000) Policies as laid out in National and local documentation.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and in a high paced environment
- You will have Excellent patient care, listening and understanding
These are full-time permanent position 37.5 hours per week, include details of any regular working days or requirement to work shifts. There is a requirement for this to be worked flexibly over a seven day working week
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary for your commitment and dedication as well as an outstanding Benefits package.
Permanent full time contracts, attractive remuneration package and benefits, flexible contracts, a diverse working environment - and a challenge!
For more information please contact Roisin on email@example.com or call 02035826053
Not for You, TTM do an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus Up to 500£. T+C's Apply