Customer Relations Manager - Care Home
12 months' contract
£37,000 per annum
TTM Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Manager to join a prestigious care home provider in the Buckinghamshire region.
This highly regarded organisation provides residential care for the elderly across the UK and has a fantastic opportunity for a sales focussed individual with experience in communications and marketing within a social care environment to join the team!
As the Customer Relations Manager you will report into the District Manager, developing and maintaining strong relationships with all local health and welfare teams, including commissioning groups, local authorities, GPs, District teams and Social Work teams.
You will build relationships and hold meetings with stake holders with enquiries for the home, following up enquiries from initial enquiry stage to move in.
Additionally, you will manage the database ensuring that enquiries convert to move ins, to support the business in meeting KPI's and targets as well as managing a Key Contacts List to ensure that all key stakeholders in the area are consistently informed in regards to what we the company are doing
- Track record of achieving results in a customer sales facing activity, demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Knowledge and experience preferred of working within the healthcare sector alongside customers and networking partners.
- Clear understanding of the workings of key sector stakeholders such as Local Authorities, GP's, H&W Boards, PCT's and other commissioning groups
- Knowledge of effective sales and marketing techniques, including consultative processes, ability to negotiate, influence and drive the sales agenda to new profitable opportunities
- Experience of working to targets, KPI's and associated results
- Self-motivated, tenacious and target driven with ability to negotiate and influence and drive the sales agenda to new profitable opportunities.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting
- Computer and technology literate.
- Experience of a new build or start-up operation preferred.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £37,000 plus generous benefits such as, contributory pension scheme, optional 25% discounted private health cover, Life Assurance, discounted retail and child care vouchers and the ability to buy and sell annual leave entitlement. On site parking available (at select locations)