Residential Home Manager - Older People / Dementia - Rotherham, Sheffield
Commutable from Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster & Surrounding Areas
My client has an exciting opportunity for a residential care home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this beautiful residential care home for older people with Dementia in Sheffield.
This really is a first class home in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Market & occupancy to the private market
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- Level 5 Leadership in management or the willingness to undertake this
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on 0203 582 1406 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!