High Intensity Team Leader-CBT - Grade 4 - Permanent - Luton area - £28,750 - £30,000 per annum
TTM Healthcare is working with a leading social enterprise who providing health and social care services in over 300 locations across England.
The purpose of this role is to work within the IAPT service providing and overseeing the delivery of high volume, low intensity interventions which will be a range of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) based self-management interventions to services clients with mild to moderate anxiety and depression.
The successful candidate will work with people with different cultural backgrounds and age groups. The use of interpreters will be used when necessary and you should be completely committed to equal opportunities in your role.
My client is a dynamic and focussed enterprise, they work with people who need support with drug and alcohol use, mental health, offending behaviour, unemployment issues and people with a learning disability. They aim to inspire and empower people so that they can discover new possibilities in their lives. Everything is aimed at providing good quality, person-centred services in the right location at the right time, making a real difference for people and communities.
You will need outstanding communication skills along with excellent management skills. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the case management, clinical supervision and general line management for the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner team..
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Assess and support people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery
- Undertake patient-centred interviews and make accurate assessment of risk to self and others
- Make decisions of new suitability of new referrals
- Possess a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to be self-reflective, whilst working with service users
- Computer literate
- Possess a Psychology or other health related undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Evidence of working in the local community
- Car driver and/or ability to travel to locations throughout the organisation
- Speaking other languages
- Knowledge of medication used in anxiety and depression / other common mental health problems
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, excellent training and development opportunities and the chance to make a real difference to people who need your help and guidance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration