Do you want to work in a Private Healthcare Setting in North London?
Are you a newly qualified Radiographer wanting a change from the NHS?
Then we need you!
You will be able to perform independently and work within a flexible working shift pattern. You will provide efficient and safe services to patients, consultants and staff. Produce images to departmental operational procedures and policies.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. We are looking for an experienced Radiographer prepared to work flexibly in X-ray/theatre.
What do you get?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- State Registration - Health Professions Council (HCPC).
- Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com From the UK: 0203 582 6053
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http://www.ttmhealthcare.com