Are you an Imaging Manager looking for a change?
Or are you a Senior Radiographer looking to take the next step up into Management?
Then get in touch today!
TTM Healthcare are currently working with an Established Private Hospital set in the scenic location of Maidstone, Kent. They are looking to recruit an Imaging Manager with extensive business acumen.You will be responsible for strategically and operationally managing the Diagnostic and Imaging departments, including Nuclear Medicine ensuring a high standard of service is provided to patients, consultant users and visitors to the hospital. You must have a Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic) with extensive post registration experience.
Responsibilities will include however will not be limited to:
- Build positive relationships with all medical professionals, consultant and GP's ensuring that their experience is highly positive.
- Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business.
- Develop and implement operational policies, processes and guidelines as the service develops.
- Deliver the clinical strategy within the Imaging Department to deliver exceptional patient care in line with the vision and strategy - “to champion health care at its best.”
- To monitor the department's financial performance and activity providing appropriate information and reports. Take actions to improve efficiency
- Contribute to strategic clinical development, in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Services / Chief Nurse, consultant users and Radiology Consultant Lead(s).
- Be a champion of patient experience. Through the team reporting into the role, be responsible for the delivery of excellent customer care, ensuring consistently high standards of patient experience, interaction and communication and the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
The ideal candidate will:
- Must have strong business acumen, ensuring that resources are used efficiently within budget.
- You will be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, colleagues and patients
- Demonstrate a track record of developing teams to perform collaboratively with a clear capability to assess and improve performance and achieve results.
- Provide evidence of managing change and optimising department efficiencies.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ranging from 50-60K
- Relocation Package on Offer*
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Eye Tests
- Dedicated Staff Car Park
- Life Insurance
- Free Flu Vaccination
- Starting Holiday 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discretionary Sick Pay
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Opportunities
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply today! Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 0203 582 6053 and ask for Roisin.