Nursing Home Manager
Up to £60,000
Are you an experienced Nursing Home Manager, looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, please look no further.
TTM Healthcare is working with a prestigious care home provider who have a requirement for a seasoned Nursing Home Manager to join the team at the 65 bedded elderly nursing and residential home.
This exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an established group, who pride themselves on the quality of their homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care. The group are seeking a driven and ambitious individual to be responsible for the daily management of the home and to be accountable for all operations and activities. As the successful candidate will have a strong commercial acumen, previous experience in managing a care home and share their desire for success.
The Home Manager will manage all aspects of the home's operation in order to deliver high quality care to residents in accordance with organisational standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies. They will ensure all company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to. They will ensure the home meets or exceeds financial targets and all expenditure stays in line with budgets. They must build trusting and close relationships with residents and ensure all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standard.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the care sector
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- Able to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
Please contact Karen for an interview in January 2019!