Ward Nurse - General Medicine
Up to £29,608 per annum + NHS Benefits
Are you an experience Nurse looking to gain Ward Nurse experience?
Do you want to work for the NHS?
TTM have an exciting opportunity based in Bristol…
TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting for Ward Nurses to work on a General Medicine ward based within an excellent NHS hospital in Bristol.
As a Ward Nurse you will be required to work full time working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts.
Our client is also offering Nurses part time hours which can be discussed at interview stage. The salary is £23,023 to £29,608 which is negotiable depending on experience and skills. You will also receive the following benefits:
- Minimum 27 days annual leave
- Onsite accommodation provided to nurses relocating
- NHS pension scheme
- Salary increase every year
- On going training and development
- From rented accommodation to rented accommodation the trust can offer you up to £4000
- From rented accommodation to owned property the trust can offer you up to £8000
- From owned property to owned property- up to £8000 the amount you can claim back for relocation costs
If you are a Registered Nurse and would like to work towards working in General Medicine then this hospital can support you to do this. For further information about the job please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare.