Qualified Adult Nurse
Burns, Plastics & Urology
Up to £29,608 per annum + NHS Benefits
TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Qualified Adult Nurses to work in an outstanding state-of-the art hospital based in Bristol. This ward is a busy 28 bedded burns, plastic surgery and urology ward; with 20 ensuite rooms and 2 four bedded bays along with an Adult Burns Clinic run on the ward.
As a Qualified Adult Nurse your duties will include:
- Working with patients who have undergone emergency or elective reconstructive surgery for trauma related injuries, , burns, cancer, Urology and other minor/major injuries
- Being responsible for coordinating and providing complete care to allocated patients and work as a part of the team
- Participate and or carry out small to complex dressing changes in wound management
- Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary team, including Therapists and Psychologists, doctors and specialty nurses.
- To be actively involved in their own development and supporting junior member s of the team in their development
- Supporting patients and their families during their stay
- To work in Adult Burns clinic
- To strictly adhere to local and trust wide Infection Control policy and procedures
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week on mixture of shifts, including day shifts and some night shifts. The salary is £23,023 to £29,608 which is negotiable depending on experience and skills. You will also receive NHS benefits.
If you are a Qualified Adult Nurse and would like to work towards working in the Burns, Plastics & Urology department then this hospital can support you to do this. For further information about the job please contact Lois Kirby at TTM Healthcare.