Internal Trainer - Care Homes (Older People / Dementia Nursing & Residential)
Full Time 5 Day Week - Home based working within Yorkshire & Surrounding Areas when required
Salary £30,000 plus Company Car
Do you have a passion for facilitating training? Have you delivered training within a care home environment? Are you able to motivate others? If this answer is yes to any of these questions then my client may have the ideal career for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Trainer to provide training within residential and nursing homes for older people / Dementia. You will be based from home travelling within a regional area working 5 days per week. You will live in South or West Yorkshire which will give you easy access to the homes.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the home managers to ensure that the findings from quality assurance processes are reflected in appropriate training for all staff
- Implementation, evaluation, orientation, feedback, induction and continuous improvement of employees
- Support and maintain a culture of performance and excellence acting as a role model for the care functions within the home
- Identify and implement all mandatory and other training needs for all staff within the home
- Ensure robust induction and ongoing training and support systems and processes are in place to provide assurance that the essential standards of quality and service are delivered to residents
- Administration of training to include preparation of training to include preparation of training materials, completing certificates and maintaining staff training files
You will need:
- Experience of providing training within a care home environment for older people / dementia
- Hold a qualification in training ie. PTTLS or an Assessors Qualification or have proven experience in a training role or Train the Trainer
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like more information please contact Tracey Woods on 0203 582 1406 or e-mail email@example.com
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!