At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the leading providers of specialist nursing care in the UK. They provide full-time support to adults living with a range of complex needs such as but not limited to Parkinson's Disease, Huntington's Disease, complex dementia and injuries relating to the brain and spine. We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse who is dedicated and compassionate, with a thoughtful approach to nursing. Our partners mission is to make every day better for everyone they care for and work with.
To provide specialist care for young adults living with a range of complex needs.
Reporting into the care home manager you will be responsible for delivering high quality nursing care to residents at all times. Your day to day will involve assessing the physical, psychological and social needs of residents, compiling care plans, administering medications and thorough record keeping. Part of your role will involve recording incidents accurately and in a timely manner. You will act as an on-going support for patients and their families helping them to fully understand and manage their conditions whilst maintaining independence and dignity. You will also be required to participate in the training of junior members of staff and carry out any other ad hoc duties assigned to you by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Registered nurse RNLD/ RMN/ RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
• You will have at least 6 - 12 months experience, with a passion to provide the type of care you would expect for your loved ones.
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail
• Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Childcare Vouchers
• Continued professional development
• Free Uniform
• Free Parking on site
• Additional benefits with length of service
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.