Senior Respiratory Physiotherapist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, for a role based in Harrow, London.
As Senior Respiratory Physiotherapist, you will be managing a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, supporting the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships, delivering effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge/skill, and expertise and communicating appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
This is a full-time, permanent role, working 37.5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern.
• Chartered Physiotherapist
• Minimum 3-4 years post-graduate experience, with relevant specialised respiratory experience
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
• Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at TTM Healthcare.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.