|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
Scrub Practitioner- London
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered a private London based client that offers world class treatment to patients across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties both inpatients and outpatient. Located in a beautiful, leafy district of London they work to provide the best in private healthcare & NHS services and facilities. They have an available opportunity for an Outpatient Nurse with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to work assist the surgical team by donning sterile masks, gloves and gowns as well as aid the physician by passing instruments during surgery.
Working alongside the Theatre Manager as a Theatre Practitioner you will be responsible for assessing, planning and implementing the right standards of care to all patients who are undergoing surgical procedures. Your day to day will involve preparing the equipment and instruments according to the needs of the patient and the surgeon's specifications, updating the surgeon's preference cards, ensuring all equipment is checked prior to use, reporting any faults immediately and working as part of a cohesive team. As a Theatre Practitioner you may also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff.
Nursing Degree or ODP Qualification
NMC Registration or HCPC Registration
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• At least 1 year experience working as a Theatre Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner with relevant registration
• Competency scrubbing across a range of specialties
• Have the ability adapt easily to a new working environment and being a member of a new team dynamic.
• Have innate attention to detail and a strong ability to work well under pressure.
• Have excellent communication skills considering the type of environment you will be working in
• Competency across a range of healthcare based computer programmes
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement-27 days plus bank holidays
• Pension-including continuation of NHS pension if required
• Season Ticket Loan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discounts on retail
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.