Monday-Saturday, NO NIGHTS, NO SUNDAYS-training offered!
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a one of the UK's fastest growing Dialysis companies. They have several units located across the UK with high focus on medical quality, preventive care, management and the treatment of kidney disease.
The overall responsibility within this role is to work across the dialysis clinic overseeing dialysis treatments required by patients suffering from acute or chronic kidney failure. They check and record patients' vitals, ensure that dialysis machines are set up correctly, and teach patients how to operate home dialysis machines.
Reporting to the unit manager working as a Registered Nurse for Dialysis you will be responsible for assessing the care needs to the patients, taking into account current and previous lifestyle. You will assess, plan and implement the appropriate treatment to patients ensuring it meets clinical requirements and patients work, family and social needs. You will work with the team to ensure an adequate care plan is implemented. Part of your role as a Registered Nurse will also involve providing psychological support to patients and advising their families of further support that may be required. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. You will also play a role in mentoring junior members of staff and carry out any ad hoc duties required by more senior member of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Have at least 1-year experience working in a care setting. Renal experience would be an advantage however training can be offered to the right candidates
• Have an innate attention to detail with a strong ability to work well under pressure
• Adapt easily to situations and be a good communicator within a team.
• Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Competency across a range of healthcare-based computer programmes
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement
• GP services
• Life Assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye Test
• Childcare Vouchers
• Gym Membership
• Continued professional development
Salary:£24,000-£32,000 dep on experience
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.