Be Part of one of the Largest Teaching Hospitals in the UK with a Strong European Community Already Present
Do you want to be part of a Forward Thinking Trust that is one of the Largest Acute Trusts in the UK?
A Trust that has a National and International Reputation for many Specialist services including stroke, renal, neurosciences, cancer services and trauma.
TTM Healthcare is exclusively working with this Trust based in Nottingham. We are currently recruiting for a number of Band 5 Radiographers positions. You will be part of a Department that currently has over 5 CT Scanners, 3 of which have recently been updated as well as the Interventional Suite and MRI Department. This Trust has major development plans over the next 18 months and want you to be part of it!
- Competitive Salary
- 27 Holidays
- Great working environment
- NHS Benefits
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Training offered on site and off site at the Universities
- Health and wellbeing programme (fitness classes, access to physio department, gyms, running courses, walking challenges, community discounts, Wellbeing therapies, etc.)
- Accommodation available
- Relocation Package of up to 100£ Travel reimbursement upon successful offer
Want More Reasons to Apply?
- We have a Number of Vacancies Available, so why not apply with your friend
- They offer a 12 month Preceptorship support for new imaging graduates
- Home to the region's Major Trauma Centre
- A wide range of radiology opportunities working in regional centres for neurosciences, trauma, emergency medicine and paediatrics
- Excellent opportunities to develop non-clinical skills including teaching, research, leadership
- Society of Radiography award-winning radiology services
- Rated 'Outstanding' in 'Well Led' by the CQC
- Imaging careers include advanced practitioner, team leadership and management, teaching, audit, research and innovation
- Their Radiology Service is working towards ISAS accreditation and has a strong focus on patient safety and quality of care
- They are the largest teaching hospital in the region, with big opportunities
- Nottingham has one of the best public transport systems
- Nottingham is the home of MRI and continues to lead the world in imaging research and technology
- Nottingham has one of the fastest growing life sciences industries in the UK
- HCPC Registered or in the Process with AA Number obtained
- You will have Recent Clinical Experience
- Able to manage own workload.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Available to attend Working day Interviews
Nottingham is a fantastic city to live in. It has a big-city nightlife, retail and leisure in a friendly city centre which attracts more than 35 million visitors a year. It also has 2 of the UK's best Universities. In terms of transport infrastructure, it has East Midlands Airport with 25 minutes and Central London reachable within 2 hours.